Prime King Furniture International Co., Ltd./Prime King International Co., Ltd. Since 1978
Home > Products > Alligator Clips > Alligator Clip

Alligator Clip

— Alligator Clips, Crimp Terminals, Electronic Measuring
Product Category: Alligator Clips
Sales Method: Export, Manufacture, OEM/ODM
Payment Term: T/T, L/C
Min. Order Unit Price

Product Detail

Product Attribute:

  • Taiwan More >
  • "ROHS" series in Europe, Form: SGS United Kingdom Ltd. SGS certification: nickel cover Material: metal and nickel cover There are a total of three production lines in this factory. The production process is semi-automated. We have invested nearly US$2 million on capital equipment in our factories. 20% of the machines used are imported and the remaining 80% are locally sourced in Taiwan. We use all sorts of machines for production so that our operations will be the most efficient and cost-effective. Machines are used for preparation, assembly, finishing and packaging.
  • 12/18/2009
  • 01/01/2011

Product Content Description:

. Alligator Clip

Send your inquiry to this supplier

- Your message must be between 20-3000 characters.

Browse

- jpg, jpeg, gif, txt, doc, pdf, xls, docx,xlsx, rar or zip format;
- Max. size of 2MB