Shenzhen Yiyuan Crafts Co., Ltd.
Home > Products > Mobile Dust Plugs > Phone Dust Plug

Phone Dust Plug

— Phone Dust Plug, Phone Ear Cap, Phone Accessories
Product Category: Mobile Dust Plugs
Sales Method: Export, Manufacture
Payment Term: T/T, L/C, Western Union
Min. Order Unit Price
3000 Pieces USD 0.5 / Piece
Contact Info

Mr.Wu

Address: China (mainland) Guangdong Shenzhen,6Th Floor, Building A, Kelibang Industrial Park, Fuqian Road Guanlan Town

Product Detail

Product Attribute:

  • China (mainland) More >
  • FCS-123
  • 12/07/2013
  • 12/09/2013

Additional Info.:

  • Shenzhen
  • 2000PCS/box

Product Content Description:

Name: phone dustproof plug
Material: PVC rubber
Sample time: 5 days
Delivery time: 25days
Packing: a product into a OPP bag, also can pack according to customer request.
Purpose: store sales promotion, advertising gift
Payment: 30% deposit before the goods, after inspection, collect the remaining 70% payment before shipment.
Quantity Per Month: 250000PCS/Month
Delivery Way - Date Of Delivery: 25 days

Send your inquiry to this supplier

- Your message must be between 20-3000 characters.

Browse

- jpg, jpeg, gif, txt, doc, pdf, xls, docx,xlsx, rar or zip format;
- Max. size of 2MB

Related Category Searches on ttnet.net: