Wenzhou Wanbao Printing Co., Ltd.

pvc label

— pvc tag, plastic lable
Product Category: Printing Services/n.e.s.
Sales Method: Manufacture
Min. Order Unit Price
Contact Info

.Nancy

Address: China (mainland) Zhejiang CANGNAN COUNTY, WENZHOU,No.111,Xicheng Avenue, Longgang Town, Cangnan County, Wenzho

Product Detail

Product Attribute:

  • China (mainland) More >
  • 06/04/2009
  • 01/01/2011

Product Content Description:

 material :PVC,
 Size:Do any size according the customers?request
 Packing: Standard export carton
quantity :Do as the customers?request
 Moq : 10,000pcs
 delivery:By Air or By sea
 Payment : 30%T/T and the rest 70% T/T before
shopping

Send your inquiry to this supplier

- Your message must be between 20-3000 characters.

Browse

- jpg, jpeg, gif, txt, doc, pdf, xls, docx,xlsx, rar or zip format;
- Max. size of 2MB