Home > Products > Hair Styling Products > Brazilian Human Hair Deep Curly Virgin Hair Weave

Brazilian Human Hair Deep Curly Virgin Hair Weave

—100% human hair, Brazilian Hair Wholesale, Peruvian Hair Wholesale, Brazilian Hair Manufacturers
Product Category: Hair Styling Products
Sales Method: Export, Manufacture, Wholesale, OEM/ODM, Service
Payment Term: T/T, L/C
Trade Term (Incoterms): EXW, FCA, FAS, FOB, CFR, CIF
Min. Order Unit Price
1 Piece USD 17 / Piece
Contact Info

Miss.Tiffany Tian

Address: China (mainland) Guangdong Guangzhou,B7035, Longtou Building, NO. 222 GuangYuan West RD, Yuexiu District, GuangZhou, GuangDong, China.
All Products (13)

Product Detail

Product Attribute:

  • China (mainland) More >
  • Predazzle
  • 100% human hair
  • 08/16/2017
  • 08/17/2017

Product Content Description:

  • Brand Name: PREDAZZLE Hair
  • Hair Material: Virgin Human Hair
  • Hair Origin: Brazilian Deep Curly Hair
  • Hair Color: Natural Black Color
  • Net Weight: 100g/PCS
  • Length: 10" to 30"
  • Hair Life: Over 1.5years with proper care
  • Payment Terms: Western Union, Money Gram, PayPal, Escrow and T/T

Predazzle Brazilian kinky curly hair is cut directly from the donor so full cuticles are kept and intact,real tangle free. With good care,the hair can last over 1.5 years and does not tangle or shed easily.

It can be dyed to THEcolor you can imagine and also can resue many times after dyed without looking dry or damages.

Each bundle contains approximately 3.5 oz of hair and it"s luxury for high-ends salon use.
Welcome to Purchase Hair from Maoyuan Hair Company!
Our factory was founded in 2000, which covering an area of 20,000 square meters, and staff for more than 500 including our manager office in Guangzhou.
It's generally know, China was the biggest exporting country with human hair because of the special patent, more than 93% market share with this business in the world was from China. but about 90% was trading company, the rest 10% was the real manufacturer, and Maoyuan just the one of them.
Our human hair is unprocessed,have full cuticle, good wave, soft touch and no tangle,do not mix much short hair, the cuticles are on the same direction, so it is more tangle-free and silky touch. They can be well processed by yourself, can be dyed, ironed.

Send your inquiry to this supplier

- Your message must be between 20-3000 characters.


- jpg, jpeg, gif, txt, doc, pdf, xls, docx,xlsx, rar or zip format;
- Max. size of 2MB