Guangzhou KELIDA Plastic Products Co., Ltd
Home > Products > Mouse Pads > OEM, Gel Wrist Mouse Pad, Silicon, Customized Logo and Printing

OEM, Gel Wrist Mouse Pad, Silicon, Customized Logo and Printing

—Gel + PU Base + Cloth, Gel wrist mouse pad, silicon mouse pad, Customized
Product Category: Mouse Pads
Sales Method: Export, OEM/ODM
Payment Term: T/T, Western Union
Trade Term (Incoterms): EXW, FOB, CIF
Min. Order Unit Price
500 Pieces USD 2 / Piece
Contact Info

Mrs.Polly

Address: China (mainland) Guangdong Guangzhou,4F, #123, Xindun Road, Xintang Town, Guangzhou City
All Products (1)

Product Detail

Product Attribute:

  • China (mainland) More >
  • KLD-832
  • Guangzhou KELIDA Plastic Products Co.,Ltd
  • Gel + PU Base + Cloth
  • SGS, ISO2008
  • 08/14/2017
  • 08/14/2017

Product Content Description:

Description:
  • Product Name: OEM, Gel Wrist Mouse Pad, Silicon, Customized Logo and Printing
  • Model name: KLD-832
  • Materials: Gel + PU Base + Cloth
  • Style: Wrist mouse pad
  • Weight: 280g
  • Size:26*22*2.5 (Centimeter)
  • Minimum Order Quantity: 500 Pieces
  • Color: black, blue, red, green, pink
  • Brand name: Guangzhou Zengcheng Kelida plastic
  • Place of origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
  • Printing method: sublimation/digital
  • Eco-friendly: yes
  • Certifications: SGS, ISO 9001:2008
  • Functions: rest your wrist before computer
  • Payment terms: T/T 30% in advance, the rest of 70% before delivery
Packing and delivery:
  • Packing details: OPP bag/polybag, color box with card, Blister 
  • Delivery details: 7 days
  • Shipment: by sea, by air or express 
  • Sample terms: free for existed sample, USD 30/design custom sample, shipping charge is yours
  • Sample lead-time: 3-5 working days after sample detail confirm
  • Delivery: 15 working days after pre-production sample approved
  • Back side: non-slip material
  • Exporting countries: Japan, Korea and Europe and the united
  • Use for: perfect for optical mouse, Mouse mice pad comfort wrist rest support mat computer PC laptop. This mouse pad will help your mouse get an accurate tracking and click, wonderful partner for mouse
  • Logo can be printed as per customer's demands, different sizes and patterns available

Send your inquiry to this supplier

- Your message must be between 20-3000 characters.

Browse

- jpg, jpeg, gif, txt, doc, pdf, xls, docx,xlsx, rar or zip format;
- Max. size of 2MB