Shenzhen Yiyuan Crafts Co., Ltd.
Home > Products > Promotional Gifts/n.e.s. > Paw Fridge Magnet

Paw Fridge Magnet

— paw magnet, fridge magnet, refrigerator magnet
Product Category: Promotional Gifts/n.e.s.
Sales Method: Export, Manufacture
Payment Term: T/T, Western Union
Min. Order Unit Price
3000 Pieces USD 0.6 / Piece
Contact Info

Mr.Wu

Address: China (mainland) Guangdong Shenzhen,6Th Floor, Building A, Kelibang Industrial Park, Fuqian Road Guanlan Town

Product Detail

Product Attribute:

  • China (mainland) More >
  • BST-112
  • 12/07/2013
  • 12/07/2013

Additional Info.:

  • Shenzhen
  • 200PCS/box

Product Content Description:

Name: fridge magnets
Material: PVC +magnet
Sample time: 5 days
Delivery time: 25 days
Packing: a product into a OPP bag, also can pack according to customer request.
Purposes: refrigerator magnet store sales promotion, advertising gifts, souvenirs.
Do payment: 30% deposit before the goods, after inspection, collect the remaining 70% payment before delivery.
Quantity Per Month: 150000PCS/Month
Delivery Way - Date Of Delivery: 25 days

Send your inquiry to this supplier

- Your message must be between 20-3000 characters.

Browse

- jpg, jpeg, gif, txt, doc, pdf, xls, docx,xlsx, rar or zip format;
- Max. size of 2MB