When you register to become a member, the website will collect all the information in your account on the website, such as your company name, address, contact person, telephone number, fax number, email and etc. This is to enforce the agreement between you and the website, to ensure that you are reachable by potential trade partners, or to troubleshoot problems with your account.
Account And Password:
During the registration process, you can set for yourself a Member ID and Password. Through the account, you can access to the website and make full use of the services provided by the website.
Safekeeping Of Personal Data:
Please keep your Member ID and Password secure and do not provide above data to anyone else. If you share a computer with others or use a public computer, please remember to sign out after using your account to prevent others accessing to your account. If you feel that your Member ID and Password is at risk, please contact us immediately.
Collection And Use of Data
The website collects your information through your registration, promotion activities or log files on servers, which are recorded when you browse and use the website, including but not limited to, cookies, IP address, ect. Additionally, through processing comprehensive statistic analysis, we are endeavoring to provide you with more and more efficient functionalities to facilitate our service.
- Information, such as company name, address, contact person, telephone number, etc., will be posted on www.ttnet.net publicly, and accessible to all users. Users should thus exercise caution when deciding to release any information that is identifiable to you. www.ttnet.net conducts analysis and research on the above information regarding users' distribution of industry, geographic location, and so on. The purpose of this research is to gain a better understanding of our users, and is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. www.ttnet.net maintains the right to share analytic results with its business partners.
- In order to perfect the content and quality of service, the website will do an internal analysis and research about user numbers, interests, behavior and so on. All the internal analysis and research is the compilation and analysis of all user data, and the website will not disclose individual user's data.
- The website will not disclose any collected information,including but not limited to the sale, exchange or rent any information to other organizations or individuals without your permission or except as described in this policy. When you register to become members of the website, you also agree to receive the latest messages sent by our customer service center through e-mail system.
- Use Exceptions:
- Based on maintenance, management, service improvement or other purposes, the website may access or disclose the collected information in order to identify, contact or bring legal action under any of the following circumstance.
- a) You accept the purposes and methods of exposing the data in advance.
- b) Users violate the terms and regulations of the website, including but not limited to Terms & Conditions or Intellectual Property Copyright Statements, and etc.
- c) The users may harm the website, other users any third party or public interests.
- d) We complies with the laws and regulations, the government provisions or responds to lawful requests or legal process.
- e) We tries to maintain the normal operation of the website.
- We may also disclose personal information as part of a corporate transaction such as a merger or sale of assets.
Limitation Of Liability
- Once the website receives your information, we will do our best effort to ensure the information and our data storage system stability security . However, due to the openness of the Internet, although the website has been trying to protect your information, we still cannot make any warranty on the security of the information.
- Please note: other websites which the website may contain links to, or other companies publishing their information on the website, may also collect your information. But they will not necessarily protect your privacy just like our website does. TTNET.NET does not have control over such websites and resources provided by those websites or companies. Please be cautious about such sites' terms and conditions and/or privacy before using such sites and take particular attentions.when you take part in the joint activities held by them. If you have any questions about their using of your information, please contact them directly. TTNET.NET does not endorse and is not responsible for the validity of any content, service, products or information from said linking websites. You acknowledge that TTNET.NET is not liable, or responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by any content, service, product or information from the linking websites.