Terms of E-Web Member
"www.ttnet.net" (hereinafter referred to as "the website") is a business platform developed and managed by TTNET.NET Co., Ltd..Your purchasing for e-Web membership (hereinafter referred to as "the member") online shall be processed in full acceptance of all the following terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- The terms clearly define rights and obligations between the website and the members. You shall accept this e-Web membership agreement while you are finishing payment on the website.
- This agreement may be changed or updated by TTNET.NET from time to time without any prior notice to you. Changed terms and conditions will become valid upon being posted on the website. You continuous use of our service signifies your acceptance of the change terms. Please review the terms periodically.
- Without the permission, no entity or person can make any form use of the materials from the website or put these materials in any publications, websites, the retrieval system, or similar places. TTNET.NET only accepts Internet users to download/print whole or part of these materials which is based on non-profit purpose.
- Nobody other than the authorized personal with our written permission shall be entitled to any amendment to this agreement.
- The e-Web member services are described in the terms valid only within the website.
- For details about the e-Web member service please view the description published on the website.
- Through online purchasing, filling out the information, confirming orders, selecting the payment method and other process, you would be deemed as completing purchase procedure after the payment is confirmed. The website will provide service in a short time after confirmation of payment.
- E-Web Membership is considered as a service program suite including various services that cannot be purchased, renewed or changed separately.
- The e-Web member service may be adjust at any time without responsibility for any person or third party.
- Please view the description of the service price published on the website.
- E-Web Member service will only be available once you have paid (we have received monies) for said service.
- You can apply for a refund within 7 days after payment; please refer to the "Refund Policy" for details. After 7 days payment for the service is non-refundable.
- We withhold the right to alter price levels and payment methods.
- For e-Web members, adjustments to fees and prices will not effect e-Web members until renewal of membership and payment of related fees are required.
- The service for paid users is available from the day the paid service is activated, (the day after the actual activating of the service, subjected to 12:00am calculated in Taipei time zone (GMT:+8:00) ) and expiry of the termination of service.
- E-Web membership is considered as a service program suite in which the effective period keep pace with various services
- International domain names and mail with same name services for a period not named to the international domain name registration date and the actual activating date of the same name as mail services, with e-Web service to be effective members of the same period.
- E-Web members can submit renewal application for paid services before the expiry of contract. Once the application and payment has been received the service will be extended for the agreed period of time.
- 7 days of refund terms may not apply to members if you renewal service.
- If not renewed membership, your member status will be automatically transformed to status of non-paying common user. We will retain your information only within the predetermined period (30 days protection for international domain name, 30 days retention for web site profile, the same name as the exclusive site and mail data).
Confirmation of Service Data
- All e-Web members are assumed to agree on recorded data about online transactions via the website; Members who find online order data is not correct should immediately notify our Customer Service Center.
Online Payment Instructions
- We provide three payment methods, such as bank transfer, credit card payment, and PayPal payment. For Taiwan customers, the website will send the invoice to the customer based in Taiwan within 7 working days after receiving the payment; Customers in countries/regions out of Taiwan, please help yourself download your invoice and print electronic invoices as we will no longer send paper invoices overseas.
Members Use Restriction
- E-Web Members shall perform activities under the laws and regulations of Taiwan and avoid any unlawful practice by taking advantage of the website.
- When use the website, E-Web Members should obey all the agreements, regulations, routines and procedures.
- When the provided company name, contact information have been changed, you should contact and inform us immediately, and should accept the audition and approval by the website.
- If any member has violated the clause and created heavy loss of the website, he must bear the responsibility for compensation.
- We shall take no responsibility for intercepted service and malfunctions caused by force majeure (including but not limited to natural disaster, incident, power off ) or any reason should not blame for the website,( such as system destroy and invasion by others) and the member service period also will not extended accordingly.
- In the event that paid services fail to proceed due error or failures the website will provide e-Web members with an extension to contract period. The website are not responsible for other related losses.
- The website have the right to determine whether your behavior conform to the relevant rules, instructions which published on the website, If you exists any irregularities, we will cancel your service or take other measures which we think appropriate.
- The website has the right to transfer the terms (including but not limited to the provision of all the rights and obligations) without you agreement.
- The website neither make any promise nor ensure whether the uploaded information on the website is valid and whether it's true, accurate, stable, complete or current. User understanding and acceptance of data transmission lie on users individually, who also take whole responsibilities of and risks in system damage or data loss.
- The website have the right to inform or without notification to terminate and cancel paid services:
- According to the related contents in the first, third, forth and eighth terms.
- If paying members have violated any terms and conditions of Terms & Conditions.
- Once the e-Web member service has been terminated, the member is unable to release any information, also couldn't let others to release information; member's registration data in the website and all relevant information will be deleted or discarded; at the same time, as for any member implement the illegal or breach behavior, the website reserves the right to investigate for legal responsibility.
- You and the website agree that the contract terms and all on line trading for purchase e-Web member service shall be governed by the laws of Taiwan.. Any dispute caused by the agreed terms, each part shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Taiwan Taipei District Court for the first instance.
Intellectual property rights statement
- All the content of the intellectual property ownership belong to TTNET.NET. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form without the written permission of TTNET.NET is prohibited.