Under the terms & conditions, the following shorten forms have special meanings, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
The following clauses are for the users of the website. If you use the website, you have to agree with this declaration.
|TTNET. NET, our company||Means TTNET.NET Co., Ltd.|
|www.ttnet.net, the website||Means the commercial information platform www.ttnet.net operated by TTNET.NET. Related domain names are ttnet.net, cn.ttnet.net, and tw.ttnet.net.|
|this clause, this declaration||Means the following terms &Conditions which are amended from time to time and all kinds of rules published or will be published by the website.|
|user, you||Means any individual or company who puts through or enters the website, including but not limited to the website's visitor and publisher.|
|member, publisher||Means the ones who registered on the website, have the right to sign in the website by using their own ID and password, and they can publish company, product or offers on the website|
|information||Means words, message,, photo, image, diagram, video, audio, software, data, and other materials.|
|register information||Means the information used to identify individual or company, including but not limited to the user's name or company's name, postal address, email address, telephone number and other contact methods or other information.|
|commercial information||Means the member offered the related information about trade, service, or product offered to our company, the website or other users in any public occasion or by using the methods of email and etc.|
|use the website||Means any individual or company uses any way to connect or enter the website, visit the information of the website, or publish information through the website, or use the website to communicate or trade with others, etc.|
|services of the website, services||The website offers users visiting, publishing, contacting, showing, and other services.|
- By actually using of the website, you acknowledge the terms and conditions hereof and agree that you will be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement.
- This declaration will be changed or updated when required and will become valid upon being posted on the website. If you refused to accept the new clause, you have to stop using the website. If you continue to use the website that means you accept the new clause.
- Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any further upgrade, modification, addition or change to the service, or any new function that augments or enhances our service shall be subject to this Agreement. You may stop using the service at any time.
- This Agreement may not be otherwise modified except in writing signed by an authorized officer of TTNET. NET.
- The website provides services to individuals and companies who can bear the relevant legal liability. If you do not qualify, please do not use the service.
- Our company is obligated to advise you that any user, during accessing www.ttnet.net, must behave in accordance with applicable laws. Our company is not responsible for the possible consequence caused by your behavior during use of www.ttnet.net.
- The service is not available to temporarily or indefinitely suspended members of the website.
- In joining or becoming a member of www.ttnet.net, you hereby agree to:(a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself (such as identification, contact details and etc.) and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Content to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- During the registration process, you will create a Member ID and Password. By becoming a registered member of www.ttnet.net, you could access to your own account by your Member ID and Password.
- You could use the website to publish commercial information, check other members' contact details, etc. You agree to use the service only for purposes that are permitted by (a) the Agreement and (b) any applicable law , regulation or guideline in the relevant jurisdictions.
- If there are any changes of your information, please notify us immediately and accept the website's auditing. Otherwise, we has the right to pause or stop your services, for which, our company does not bear any responsibility for reducing your services.
- We will send or serve any notice or document to your email address (and you agree that when you modify the original email address submitted during the registration process and it is accepted by www.ttent.net, the new email address will be prevail). If the notice or document arrives at your email system (or the circumstances justify the assumption that the service has been made), the service shall be deemed completed.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Member ID and Password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Member ID and Password. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Member ID or Password or any other breach of its security. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Agreement.
- You should be legitimate to use the website's services, and ensure that you properly exit the website at the end of each session.
- We withholds the right to temporarily your use of service or refuse your accessing www.ttnet.net for any of the following reasons where you:
- a) Utilize the website for fraudulent or illegal activities, or violate any applicable law, regulation or guideline, or are engaged in activities that may damage the rights of TTNET.NET or others.
- b) Utilize the website to send or provided false information in connection with your member account or spam messages or repeatedly publish the same product information.
- c) Post any material to members that is not related to international trade or business cooperation.
- d) Impersonate or unlawfully use another person's or companies' name to post information or conduct business of any form.
- e) Undertake any scheme to undermine the integrity of the computer or networks used by www.ttnet.net and/or any other users, and attempt to gain unauthorized access, use, modification or control of such computer systems or networks.
- f) Contain any computer viruses or other destructive devices and codes that have the effect of damaging, interfering with, intercepting or expropriating any software or hardware system, data or personal information.
- g) Obtain by any means www.ttnet.net member's username and/or password.
- h) Transfer the service of www.ttnet.net (including but not limited to the member's username and password ) or relevant business information obtained from www.ttnet.net in any form.
- The publisher should comply with the relevant rules on the website when he/she publishes the product/ offer/ company information (not belong to prohibited and restricted species). The publisher can choose the products/ offers information publishing time according to the web page clew. The website has the right to audit, delete the information submitted and the right to extend the information's deadline.
- The publisher should ensure the information submitted is true and complete..If above information has any false, the website will delete the information.
- The publisher should ensure the information(including but not limited to text, graphics and other design) submitted has no infringement of patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, privacy and other proprietary rights, no violation any legal requirements. The publisher should responsibilities for the information/ product is illegal or against the rights of others.
- The publisher should be aware that the website only provides business information. He/She should publish the information/product by himself/herself. Every publisher is solely & legally responsible for the accuracy, completeness, integrity, timeliness, correctness and non-infringement of the information provided. Though the website makes great effort to confirm the information provided, the website does not guarantee & is not legally responsible for the accuracy, integrity, quality & non-infringement of such information.
- Registering Free Member are free of charge; TTNET.NET provides certain services to users who have undergone a specific registration process and agreed to pay for such services. The website reserves the right to modify the terms of the cost and would post the changed clause on the website immediately.
- Please note that we are not responsible for all hardware, software, service and other costs you incur while accessing our website and Internet based data on our servers. TTNET.NET reserves the right to change or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, some or all of the services and/or features at any time without notice.
- In the event that any user has a complaint, dissension, or dispute with any party to a transaction or other users, such user acknowledges and agrees that the website has the right (but not the obligation) to accept and deal with the complaint, dissension, or dispute with your authorization. You have to provide materials which could be used as a deterrent against the complaint, dissension, or dispute at a specified time when you receive the notice sent by email or any other means from www.ttnet.net, otherwise the website would handle the complaint, dissension, or dispute at its sole discretion with its independent judgment, where the resolution would be unfavorable to you. TTNET.NET may impose the limitations on or suspend, terminate the use of Service or refuse your accessing www.ttnet.net if there is a breach of the items of this Agreement and other terms, regulations and policies for the uses of any service.
- You acknowledge and promise that (a) the ability of making a judgment and/or dealing with a complaint, dissension, or dispute is limited, (b) no warrant shall be made that the results would meet your requirements, anticipation, or hope, (c) and in no event shall TTNET.NET be liable for the judgment or results. It is TTNET.NET's right to decide whether or not to participate in the handling of the complaint, dissension, or dispute.
- You agree to immediately notify the website of any infringement or breach of your legal rights by using of service and provide necessary evidences.You are liable for the authenticity and legitimacy of your deed.
- If the member is in breach of any items of this Agreement or other terms, regulations and policies for the uses of any service, according to the legally effective judgments or orders of the people's court verify or TTNET.NET' suspicion at its sole discretion, TTNET.NET reserves the right to publish the records of such breach on the website, and make other appropriate treatments, including but not limited to termination of service, prohibition of the use of the website permanently.
- The website reserves the right terminate your service: refuse your use of service or refuse your accessing www.ttnet.net at any time for any reason, at its sole discretion, with or without notice. When your use of the service is charged, we're entitled to doing so based on reasonable suspicion and notice by email, and will be not responsible for the consequences (including any loss or damage) of the actions by doing so.
- You will not be able to (a) use the website or the service,(b) post, provide, send or publish information on the website, (c) allow others to post, provide, send or publish information on the website on your behalf. Your registration information or any other information you provided will be deleted or discard. We reserve the right to pursue your legal responsibilities for your breach of law or Agreement.
- The company does not warrant that the website is undisturbed; no failure, and no any guarantee on the revenue. You agree to independently take responsibility for the accident of website interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, network connection failures, unauthorized access caused by the loss.
- Due to force majeure (including but not limited to natural disasters, strikes or disturbances, riots, acts of war, governmental action, hacking, or other communication facilities failure or serious casualties) and the reasons for off-site, resulting in delay or performance of the website is unable to perform , the website does not bear any responsibility.
- The website contains other websites' links,,but TTNET.NET does not control over such websites and resources by provided by those websites.Therefore TTNET.NET endorse and is not responsible for the validity of any content, service, products or information from said linking websites. You acknowledge that TTNET.NET is not liable, or responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by any content, service, product or information from the linking websites.
- You agree to indemnify and hold www.ttnet.net, TTNET.NET, its officers, directors, owners, agents and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the services on www.ttnet.net, the violation of these terms and conditions by you, or the infringement by you, or other user using your computer, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. TTNET.NET reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
- This terms & conditions shall be governed by the laws of Taiwan. You and TTNET agree that all disputes and controversies arising from this agreement shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Taiwan Taipei District Court for the first instance.
Intellectual Property right
- The owner of all intellectual property on the website is TTNET.NET, without the prior written permission, any form of part or all of the copy is banned.