|Model/Item No.||PAC ROLLER DRIED|
|Country of Origin||Zhengzhou , Henan , China (mainland)|
|Product Packing Way||25KG/PLASTIC WEAVING BAG LINED WITH PE BAG|
|Payment Term||T/T, L/C|
|Date of Delivery||WITHIN 15 DAYS|
|Sales Method||Export, Manufacture, OEM/ODM|
|Quantity Per Month||3000MT|
polyaluminium Chloride PAC roller dried
Synonyms: PAC; Aluminum chlorohydrate; Aluminum chlorhydroxide; Aluminum chloride, basic; Aluminum hydroxychloride; Poly Aluminum Chloride; Polyaluminum Chloride
CAS No.: 1327-41-9
Molecular formula: [AL2(OH)LnCL6-n]m
Features of spray dried process:
The features of pressure type spray dried method is determined by the operating principle of pressure type atomizer. The output product after pressure type spray dried process is porous fine particle or hollow fine particle, which shows the features of superiors dustproof and flowing
property. Owing to its bigger contact area between itself and surrounding water than other powder products, it shows better wettabiliy and quicker water purifying speed.Spray granulation is to dry polyaluminium chloride and atomize to be minute particle simultaneously.
Poly aluminium chloride is water soluble substance and shows features of good thermal stability and high solubility .Polyaluminium chloride solution with 40-50% solid content on drying is introduced to high pressure pump, atomized in atomizer of dryer to be minute fogdrop which is the dried to be granular products. Dehydration and granulation are made simultaneously in this process.
PAC is a kind of inorganic macromolecule flocculant. Through the hydroxyl ion bridging function and the polyvalent anion polymeric function, it produces large molecular and high electricity inorganic macromolecule. It adapts a wide PH range of 5.0~9.0, and the best is between 6.5~7.6.
1) Purification of river water, lake water and underground water
2) Purification of industry water and industry recycling water.
3) Purification of waster water
4) Reclaiming coal from coal-washing waste water and kaolin in ceramic industry
5) Purification of the waste water in printing and dyeing industry, leather industry, brewage industry, meat-processing industry, coal-washing, metallurgy industry, mine, pharmacy, paper-making, and purification of the waste water containing fluorine, oil and heavy metals
6) Tannage and cloth cockling-prevent
7) Cement Solidifying, and moulding
8) Refining of pharmaceuticals, glycerine and sugar
9) Catalyzer carrier
10) Paper-making glue
Prompt Delivery ,
Customer's Design and Logo are Welcome ,
Competitive Prices ,
In a Variety of Design ,
Small Order Acceptable ,