Zengcheng Yulian Canton Jeans Textile Garment Co., Ltd.
Home > Products > Jeans > 2013 Latest Design Skinny Men Jeans, Fashion Branded Man

2013 Latest Design Skinny Men Jeans, Fashion Branded Man

— Nice Quality Jeans, Lady Pants, Ladies Jeans
Product Category: Jeans
Sales Method: Export, Manufacture, OEM/ODM
Payment Term: T/T, L/C
Min. Order Unit Price
300 Pieces USD 8 / Piece
Contact Info


Address: China (mainland) Guangdong Guangzhou,6f, No. 13 Yan Jiang Zhong Road, Dashi, Panyu District, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
All Products (20)

Product Detail

Product Attribute:

  • China (mainland) More >
  • 1419
  • OEM
  • SGS
  • 01/20/2014
  • 01/21/2014

Additional Info.:

  • guangzhou/shenzhen
  • 1ploy Bag/1PC in an Individual Polybag

Product Content Description:

FOB price:
Range of Price: FOB US $ 5-10/ Piece accroding to Fabric and wash
According to the quantities, the packing details, the shipment, the delivery time and the payments which customers choose.
Delivery port: Guangzhou
1) MOQ for FOB by T/T: 500 PCS/color/style
2) MOQ for FOB by L/C: 2000 PCS/color/style
Payment terms:
L/C: Irrevocable L/C at sight, for big quantity only
T/T: 30% deposit in advance, remaining 70% before shipment
Leading time:
1000PCS: 30 days after samples are confirmed,
1000-5000PCS: 40 days after samples are confirmed,
5000-20000PCS: 45-60 days after samples are confirmed,
Production procedure:
Making paper pattern, cutting, sewing, testing & washing, fininshing, inspection, packing, delivering
Shipping ways:
Please offer us the delivery port, so we can calculater the shipping cost for you.
How to order:
About us:
We are a professional jeans supplier, We have our own brand and we can also product according to your's request. Our advantage is in time delivery, best after-sale service and offer the best products at reasonable price as agreed between us.
1) Men's popular jeans pants cotton shorts
2) high quality, reliable and durable
3) reasonable price, quick delivery
4) OEM&ODM offered
Contact us:
If you are interested in our products, please send us messages, we'll reply you within 12 hoursaccording to your latest inquiries. But we will try our best to reply you as soon as possible.
Please feel free to contact us if you want to know more details about our products. We sincerelyhope to join hands with you and together with you to create a better future.
The style, the price, and the time of shipment are negotiable. please contact us.
Welcome your consultation! ! !
Why choose us:
1. We have our own designing team, own factory, own sampling department.
2. High class technique, top quality and reasonable price is our policy.
3. Our main markets are high end markets, South Arican, Europe and America etc, we are confident about our quality.
4. Your inquiry related to our products will be replied in 24 hours.
5. OEM/ODM, all your customized products can have our suggestion on design and be put into production.
6. The same style but low price jeans are available
7. Exclusivly distributorship are offered for your unique design and some current models
8. Protection of your sales area, design idea and all your private information
9. Delievery by air or ship as your request.
10. We can do any kinds of fitting /washing/size according to customers requirement
11. We possess professional fabric factory and wash factory to support our production both for quality and lead time.
12. Measureable standards in line and final inspections to meet the evolving requirements of our market, fully complying with our customers' requirement.
13. We have more than 25 years experience for OEM/ODM orders and international business for men's, women's & children's wear.
14. If you want
Quantity Per Month: 50000
Patent No./Country: CHINA
HS Code: 6203439092
Delivery Way - Date Of Delivery: according to the quantity

Send your inquiry to this supplier

- Your message must be between 20-3000 characters.


- jpg, jpeg, gif, txt, doc, pdf, xls, docx,xlsx, rar or zip format;
- Max. size of 2MB