Zengcheng Yulian Canton Jeans Textile Garment Co., Ltd.
Home > Products > Jeans > Lady's Straight Jeans

Lady's Straight Jeans

— Lady Jeans, Latest Jeans, Denim Jeans
Product Category: Jeans
Sales Method: Manufacture
Payment Term: T/T, L/C
Min. Order Unit Price
300 Pieces USD 8 / Piece
Contact Info

Mrs.Cherry

Address: China (mainland) Guangdong Guangzhou,6f, No. 13 Yan Jiang Zhong Road, Dashi, Panyu District, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
All Products (20)

Product Detail

Product Attribute:

  • China (mainland) More >
  • 1403
  • OEM
  • SGS
  • 01/20/2014
  • 01/20/2014

Additional Info.:

  • GUANGZHOU/SHENZHEN
  • 1ploy Bag/1PC in an Individual Polybag

Product Content Description:

Lady's Newest Fashion Straight Jeans for all Seasons



This is full wipe monkey.and the fanric is thick.Wear don't feel cold in winter.denim yarn weave dense.
Men denim jeans
100% cotton
Button fly
High quality
Unique pockets design
Modern wash denim men jeans

Lady's denim jeans /casual&fashion jeans/cotton jeans/boy's jeans/ /latest&high quality/top washing technology /we provide OEM/ODM service...

We are a professional jeans supplier, We have our own brand and we can also product according to your's request.Our advantage is in time delivery, best after-sale service and offer the best products at reasonable price as agreed between us.
Features:
1) Men's popular jeans pants cotton shorts
2) high quality, reliable and durable
3) reasonable price, quick delivery
4) OEM&ODM offered

FOB price:
Range of Price:FOB US $ 4.90-7.5/ Piece accroding to Fabric and wash
According to the quantities, the packing details, the shipment, the delivery time and the payments which customers choose.
Delivery port:Guangzhou
MOQ:
1) MOQ for FOB by T/T:500 PCS/color/style
2) MOQ for FOB by L/C:2000 PCS/color/style

Payment terms
L/C:Irrevocable L/C at sight, for big quantity only
T/T:30% deposit in advance, remaining 70% before shipment

Leading time
1000PCS:30 days after samples are confirmed,
1000-5000PCS:40 days after samples are confirmed,
5000-20000PCS:45-60 days after samples are confirmed,

Production procedure:
Making paper pattern, cutting, sewing, testing & washing, fininshing, inspection, packing, delivering

Why choose us:
1.We have our own designing team, own factory, own sampling department.
2.High class technique, top quality and reasonable price is our policy.
3.Our main markets are high end markets, South Arican, Europe and America etc, we are confident about our quality.
4.Your inquiry related to our products will be replied in 24 hours.
5.OEM/ODM, all your customized products can have our suggestion on design and be put into production.
6.The same style but low price jeans are available
7.Exclusivly distributorship are offered for your unique design and some current models
8.Protection of your sales area, design idea and all your private information
9.Delievery by air or ship as your request.
10.We can do any kinds of fitting /washing/size according to customers requirement
11.We possess professional fabric factory and wash factory to support our production both for quality and lead time.
12.Measureable standards in line and final inspections to meet the evolving requirements of our market, fully complying with our customers' requirement.
13.We have more than 25 years experience for OEM/ODM orders and international business for men's, women's & children's wear.
14.If you want to get more information about our products and detailed, pls do feel free contact to us, we are pleased to supply you with our professional service and superior quantity of products at competive price.
Quantity Per Month: 50000
Patent No./Country: CHINA
HS Code: 6203439092
Delivery Way - Date Of Delivery: 30

Send your inquiry to this supplier

- Your message must be between 20-3000 characters.

Browse

- jpg, jpeg, gif, txt, doc, pdf, xls, docx,xlsx, rar or zip format;
- Max. size of 2MB